Help: How to create a new Timetable
This page will detail the steps to create new timetable at Share Timetable.
- Log-in to the application.
- Click on “Settings”
- In the Setting page go the the “Create New Timetable” Section.
- Enter the New timetable name. (1)
- Select the display type (2):
- ‘Hours’ for time-slots with in the day, example: conference rooms with 30 minutes time-slots.
- ‘Days’ for a Day time-slots, example: Hotel rooms.
- Press ‘Submit’ button.
- A new page will appear with the Timetable configuration
- The Timetable name is the selected one.
- It have a default unique Public Id, the time-slots are 1 hour long, 9am to 5pm.
- One resource is automatically added with the timetable name.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the timetable attributes. The following window will pop-up.
- It optional to change the Public ID to a meaningful terms.
- Change the time-slot as needed, in this case: 30 minutes time-slot, 8am to 3pm.
- Timetable information can be added.
- click on the first resource pencil icon to edit it.
- Change the resource name and add some information.
- Add more resources.
- Now send invitations to other users to share this timetable. Invitation can be sent be informing others about this timetable and the timetable’s ‘Public ID’.
- Invitations can be sent using the invite tool: Click on the ‘Invite others to join this Timetable’ and fill the details.
- The precipitant will get the following message from the site:
the new timetable is ready and can be accessed in the ‘My Timetable’ PAge.